ExxonMobil - Graduate Commercial Analyst
Hirdető: Zyntern.com Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: folyamatos
Jelentkezés az alábbi linken keresztül: https://bit.ly/3B4mhmS
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Master’s degree in Business Economics or STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) or expecting to obtain such a degree in no more than 6 months.
- Fresh graduate up to one year of professional experience.
- Open minded approach, eager and capable of learning new skills.
- Willing to choose action over inaction when faced with uncertainty.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams alike, be a self-starter.
- Good communication, collaboration, and coordination skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English (C1). Working level proficiency (B2) in Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Norwegian, Italian or Arabic is an advantage.
Pozíció leírása / feladatok
We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: meeting the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risks of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment. With a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression, we provide exciting long-term career opportunities.
Come and pursue a career in the Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Graduate Commercial Analyst
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A GRADUATE COMMERCIAL ANALYST
ExxonMobil’s Global Business Center in Budapest is an integral part of our European fuels business in retail, commercial and trading channels. The scale of our business provides unparalleled opportunities for a diverse, rewarding and challenging career in a truly international setting through a combination of work assignments, on-the-job experiences, focused training and education.
If you are a fresh graduate and looking at your career from a strategic perspective for something more than just a job then this is your opportunity. Join one of the largest energy companies in the world to begin a fulfilling/dynamic career, building your commercial acumen and contributing to the future success of ExxonMobil.
You will work with your more experienced peers in the role allowing you to acquire a deep understanding of our business as well as the necessary competencies to take on increasing levels of responsibility and job complexity in-line with your aspirations and performance. At ExxonMobil you will be the co-pilot of your career through regular conversations with your mentor and manager to explore job opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN OUR TEAM
At the start of your journey with us, we will identify an appealing position in which we accept entry level candidates in either Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Customer Services, Finance, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Trading or in the field of Low Carbon Solutions.
You will learn more about it during the interview process and we will ensure that you do not jump into the unknown. Below examples of possible early career opportunities.
- Marketing Analyst: plan and develop marketing programs and provide program evaluation. Generate market & customer insights.
- Sales Support Specialist: provide sales account support, perform sales account analysis, and business improvement projects and initiatives.
- Sustainability Analyst: support Traders in biofuels and emission trades; build expertise in European carbon and sustainability legislation; perform analysis, government reporting, and transaction accounting.
- Logistics Specialist: perform inventory management, scheduling and analysis by product for various transportation modes and assets;
- Trade Support Analyst: has oversight for the daily trade management workflow, including selective trade entry, confirmation and entity allocations in support of accurate commercial margin, position limits, and exposure across the portfolio.
- Junior Sales Account Manager: build and maintain strong relationship with key customers; qualify leads and subsequently negotiate and conclude spot deals with customers:
- Upstream Integrated Solutions Analyst: Provide process, administrative and analytical support trough effective collaboration within ExxonMobil`s commercial function and with external parties.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Attractive salary & benefits package.
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world.
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution).
- Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work.
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad.
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks).
- Inspiring and diverse working teams.
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere.
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings.
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our website
Like us on Facebook
Elvárt nyelvismeret: angol - felsőfok (tárgyalóképes szint)
Elvárt munkatapasztalat: Pályakezdő/friss diplomás
Foglalkoztatási forma: Teljes munkaidő,