ExxonMobil Dedicated Customer Professional with Dutch
Hirdető: Zyntern.com Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: folyamatos
Jelentkezés az alábbi linken keresztül: https://bit.ly/3yVClpf
Who are we looking for:
- University degree in Logistics/ Economics or similar
- Fluent English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- Customer Focus, attention to details, prioritization skills, be a great teammate with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Issue Diagnosis and Resolution skills
- Ability to work in multinational environment and to balance strategic and operational aspects of role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP and Work experience in customer service is an advantage
Pozíció leírása / feladatok
We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Established in 2004, we celebrate more than 15 years of providing a stable and collaborative working environment for over 1400 employees in Budapest.
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in ExxonMobil Business Support Center Hungary Ltd. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects await you.
In our Budapest office, you will become one of the primary faces of F&L to our customers. You will manage the Order to Cash process in coordination with a number of connected functions. Our teams handle everything from setting up customers in our systems, order placing and follow up with our delivering locations worldwide, customers’ communication, billing, payment collection and bookings to customer accounts.
What role will You play in our team:
- Act as a central point for all relevant functions, such as supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, sales and external partners
- Be responsible for your customer portfolio from order placement until the delivery has been made
- Support and troubleshoot mainly logistic issues of your customers
- Build strong relationships with your own portfolio of customers
- Active communication with different departments (Customers, Sales, Sales Operations, Internal CS contacts, Operations, Treasurer's Credit, Controllers)
- Use systems like SAP and CRM on daily basis
- Use email as the primary way of communication with customers (just 20% of your time will be on the phone)
- Meet your customers occasionally
- Have regular trainings and team meetings
- Be involved in various company projects (around 10% of your time)
What awaits you:
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
Elvárt nyelvismeret: angol - felsőfok (tárgyalóképes szint); és/vagy: holland - felsőfok (tárgyalóképes szint)
Elvárt munkatapasztalat: Pályakezdő/friss diplomás
Foglalkoztatási forma: Teljes munkaidő,