General Affairs and HR Manager
Hirdető: Cross Border Recruitment
Jelentkezési határidő: folyamatos
General Affairs and HR Manager (Hungary)
A unique global company that responds to various outsourcing needs in manufacturing is currently looking to recruit a General Affairs and HR Manager to be based at their Hungarian office.
You will be involved in managing all HR related procedures. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge and experience in legal regulations, labour laws and solid experience in staff management. fluency in English (at least business level) and Hungarian will be required. An understanding of Japanese culture and some Japanese language skills would be advantageous.
TYPE: Permanent, full-time
WORKING HOURS: 8:00-17:00 from Monday to Friday
SALARY: Depending on experience
LOCATION: Outside of Budapest (Hungary)
- Management of all HR related procedures such as new employment, termination of employment contracts, change of functions, administrative procedures relating to any employment
- Staff management, observation and execution of legal regulations, occupational health regulations, safety and security
- Processing of all legal/administrative procedures
- Liaise with any stakeholders related to office maintenance, payroll, regulating appraisals and benefits etc.
- Possess a good knowledge and understanding of legal regulations, labour laws and experience in staff management
- Commercially aware, high responsibility and stable personality
- Ideally a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Ideally to have solid experience of recruitment including headhunting
- Loyal to the company and the employees
- Flexible, friendly and at the same time objective
- Confident, quick and effective decision-maker
- Good organizer, good communicator
- Business level of fluency in English and Hungarian
- PC skills (MS Office)
- Understanding of Japanese culture and some Japanese language skill will be advantageous
** All applicants must have the right to work in Hungary as the Company is not able to offer visa support.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two business days.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
Elvárt nyelvismeret: angol - felsőfok (tárgyalóképes szint)
Elvárt munkatapasztalat: 1-3 év munkatapasztalat
Foglalkoztatási forma: Teljes munkaidő,