HR Specialist - German speaking
Hirdető: Roche Services & Solutions (EMEA) Ltd.
Jelentkezési határidő: folyamatos
We are looking for you to join Roche Services & Solutions (EMEA) Ltd. The Hungarian Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
What we do:
The HR Services (HRS) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
As an HR Specialist - German speaking you will be part of an Employee Lifecycle Management (ELM) team. The ELM teams deliver customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes, ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles. As an HR Specialist you will have a broad understanding across global HR processes and tools, as well as local and global downstream impacts on payroll, time, benefits, finance, procurement, IT, etc.
Main tasks including but not limited to:
- Providing insight, support and explanation on HR system and administrative activities in support of HR business processes (e.g. Attract To Onboard, Redeploy To Retire, Assess To Reward)
- Providing customer service on HR related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting
- Supporting Global HR Centers of Excellence with feedback of business usage of HR processes, pain points and knowledge gaps
- Supporting the embedding of the new ways of working, actively participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
What would you bring to our team?
As an ideal team member you would have a diverse background, you are open minded and ready to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. Also, you would have:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills and agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- Having a growth mindset (including taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
Please only join us if you are dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development.
In exchange we, at Roche will provide you with:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
Are you interested? The next step is yours! Click on the link, join us and make your mark!
Elvárt nyelvismeret: német - felsőfok (tárgyalóképes szint); és/vagy: angol - középfok (kommunikációképes szint)
Elvárt munkatapasztalat: Pályakezdő/friss diplomás
Foglalkoztatási forma: Teljes munkaidő,