French Speaking Finance Trainee
Hirdető: Corning Incorporated
Jelentkezési határidő: folyamatos
Corning Incorporated is the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics. We create and make keystone components that enable high-technology systems for consumer electronics, mobile, emissions control, telecommunications, and life sciences. We succeed through our sustained investment in R&D, more than 150 years of materials science and process engineering knowledge, and a distinctive, collaborative culture. We work closely with our customers to solve complex problems that others can’t, or won’t, solve. Time and again, our breakthrough, life-changing innovations have proven that, if it is possible, Corning will make it real.
Did you know?
- Corning was the sole supplier of glass for Thomas Edison’s lightbulbs
- Corning provided the glass and bulbs for all TVs worldwide by the 1960s
- Corning invention of low-loss fiber optics in 1970 helped launching the age of optical communications
- Corning created the window glass for every manned American spacecraft from Gemini and Apollo flights to the space shuttle
- Most probably you have a Corning protective cover glass on your smartphone
Corning Hungary’s Internship program is planned to provide great opportunity for Finance and Accounting or Economics students to attain experience in the shared services sector. Corning Hungary includes a branch of Corning Shared Services. We provide financial and administrative services to Corning companies globally.
Corning Hungary is looking for a French Speaking Finance Trainee
We offer a 3 months traineeship with an option to extend it further if business needs will require. At Corning you will be able to take part in the every-day work of our Shared Services Center, get familiar with our processes and attain the bases of financial practices.
The Trainee is involved in the company’s order to cash process by:
- Supporting French language communication between the Center and the company’s other business units
- Supporting cash collection activities by making telephone and email customer contacts in French and English
- Supporting daily bank booking, cash application, ad-hoc billing and reporting activities
Ongoing or finished studies at a University or College (French, or International Business, or Finance and Accounting, or Economics) – certificate of active student status is not necessary.
- English knowledge
- French knowledge
- Affinity for analytics
- Good Computer literacy in Excel & Outlook
- Ability to manage at least a 20 hours’ work week
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Fast learning
What we offer you:
- Flexible work time options
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria benefits
- Learning opportunities
- Friendly and young atmosphere
In case you are interested in the opportunity please send your resume in English to
Elvárt nyelvismeret: francia - középfok (kommunikációképes szint); és/vagy: angol - középfok (kommunikációképes szint)
Elvárt munkatapasztalat: Pályakezdő/friss diplomás
Foglalkoztatási forma: Gyakornok,