German Speaking Sales Support Associate - Maternity Cover
Hirdető: Vodafone Shared Services Budapest
Jelentkezési határidő: folyamatos
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
German Speaking Sales Support Associate - Maternity cover
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. The essence of this role is to provide administrative support to the sales representatives and channel partners, thus enabling them to spend more time with their customers.
What you will do:
• Handle queries of Account Managers and Enterprise Partners coming from different pre-defined service catalogue categories
• Contribute to revenue growth of existing Vodafone Germany customers by supporting the Sales Team in project related activities
• Ensure that all incoming requests are fulfilled within the agreed SLAs and in required quality
• Create different kind of reports periodically and on demand
• Communicate regularly with all relevant 2nd Level stakeholders internally as needed via Email to align on the solution for the query
• Actively participate in meetings with business partner and on-shore operational departments
• Engage in pilot projects prior to the launch of new services
• Continuously look for potential process improvement opportunities
This job might be ideal for you if:
• Your German skills are close to fluent and your English skills are at least intermediate
• If you have some support related or customer service experience, that’s great, but fresh graduates are also welcome.
• You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
• You pay close attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
• You have good Microsoft Office skills.
• You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
• You are eager to learn new things about the field of Sales and Sales Support and you have a pro-active work approach.
Why should you join us?
• We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
• Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
• Internal coaching/mentoring culture
• Support of career aspirations and personal development
The future is exciting. Ready?
Elvárt nyelvismeret: angol - középfok (kommunikációképes szint); és/vagy: német - felsőfok (tárgyalóképes szint)
Elvárt munkatapasztalat: Pályakezdő/friss diplomás
Foglalkoztatási forma: Teljes munkaidő,